"Nom nom nom!"
Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
1 1/2 C Flour
1 3/4 C rolled old-fashioned oats
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1/2 (1 stick) butter
1/4 C peanut butter
1 C sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 C mashed ripe banana
1 C chocolate chips*
*you could also do 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and 1/2 cup craisins if you want to mix it up a bit!
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Sift flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together. In a mixer, cream together the butter, peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
3. Add half the flour mixture, mix, add the banana, and mix some more. Add the rest of the flour mixture and mix, mix, mix. But not too much! Just until incorporated. Then add the chocolate chips.
4. Drop tablespoon-sized balls onto baking sheets. Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes, or until lightly browned.
5. Sing the Cookie Monster song and enjoy!