Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
(adapted from Kirbie's Cravings...she's great)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add vanilla, chocolate chips.
- Shape and flatten dough on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm. The cookie dough should be almost the same size and shape as the finished cookies as the batter does not spread much.
Oooh, are these cookies soft. Pair them with an ice cold glass of pink milk, and I'm set!